Latest News feeds from BBC Scotland, STV & The Northern Scot can be found here
BBC News Scotland
- Limited service restarts on Corran Ferryon June 4, 2023 at 1:58 pm
The ferry across Loch Linnhe has been out of action since April, adding more than an hour onto journeys.
- Jack says PM should not backtrack over deposit return schemeon June 4, 2023 at 12:32 pm
Scottish Secretary Alister Jack wants Rishi Sunak to stand by the decision to exclude glass from the Scottish scheme.
- Jack urges PM not to backtrack over deposit return schemeon June 4, 2023 at 12:31 pm
Scottish Secretary Alister Jack strongly defended the decision to remove glass from the scheme.
- Police appeal after man fatally struck by lorryon June 4, 2023 at 11:31 am
A 39-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene after being hit by the HGV near the M74 in Glasgow.
- Icons of Football: Coming soon on BBC Scotlandon June 4, 2023 at 10:21 am
Richard Gough, Archie Macpherson, Charlie Nicholas, Rose Reilly, Steve Archibald and Paul Sturrock will star in Icons of Football.
STV News Scotland
- Feed has no items.
Northern Scot News
- 'Disgusting', 'discriminatory' graffiti and vandalism hits Lossiemouth's Ladybird Development Groupby email@example.com (Lewis McBlane) on June 4, 2023 at 2:00 pm
MORAY'S only pre-school group for children with additional support needs (ASN) has suffered "awful" vandalism and discriminatory graffiti.
- Operation Protector puts Moray drugs-related harm in the crosshairsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Alan Beresford) on June 4, 2023 at 12:00 pm
DRUG-related crime has been in the crosshairs following a police operation in Moray.
- 'Join me on Inverness Walk for Parkinson's', urges Buckie nurseby email@example.com (Alan Beresford) on June 4, 2023 at 11:00 am
A BUCKIE-based nurse is encouraging people from across the north of Scotland to get involved in Walk for Parkinson’s later this month in Inverness.
- 'You're not alone': Meet-up appeal for Moray parents of ASN kidsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lewis McBlane) on June 3, 2023 at 5:00 pm
A MUM campaigning for better education for children with Additional Support Needs (ASN) has called on affected parents to come together.
- RGU art students tackle social issues at upcoming Gray’s Degree Show: Neon Futuresby email@example.com (Alan Beresford) on June 3, 2023 at 2:00 pm
SOCIAL issues including feminism, gender equality and autism are set to take centre stage at the forthcoming Gray’s Degree Show 2023: Neon Futures.